For over 20 years, community leaders, volunteers and organizations dreamed of having a gathering place for all ages in Jacksonville.
Learn more about the history of the Jacksonville Community Center in a short video below.
The Jacksonville Community Center has become a thriving non-profit organization that provides an inviting place to meet with friends, establish new connections and promote community involvement. We hope that you can make a gift to help the Jacksonville Community Center be all that folks in our town hoped it could be—a place which offers arts, fitness, education and just plain fun to people of all ages in the Jacksonville area.
Consider becoming a JCC Champion, someone who makes a three year commitment to support JCC’s mission during its critical launch phase.
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on our generous donors to support our efforts to enhance the quality of life, and promote community involvement through education, cultural activities, music, arts, recreation, and wellness.
Here are some specific items we would love to have! Some are items you may have but don’t need anymore, and some you may want to purchase for us. Either effort is GREATLY appreciated.
- 2 PC laptops- 2 years old or younger
- tablet – 3 years old or newer
- Tablecloths of all colors- round 68”-78”
- Tablecloths of all colors for rectangular tables 108” x 42”
- Craft supplies for kids:
- Glue, construction paper, beads, markers, crayons, yarn, cotton balls, paint, finger paint, butcher paper, tape, kids scissors, glitter glue, popsicle sticks, etc.
- Two outdoor bulletin boards
- Freestanding outdoor bulletin board with area for brochures/handouts- buy or build
All donations are tax deductible: #93-1299899.
Please let us know if you have any questions: 541-702-2585, email@example.com