Review JCC’s Participant Guidelines before attending a program. (Updated 12/1/2021)
“JCC sponsored” events are those activities administered, managed, and operated by the Jacksonville Community Center.
“Privately Sponsored” activities are privately sponsored. Though held at the JCC, these events are NOT administered, managed or operated by the Jacksonville Community Center. The organizers have asked their activity to be included in the JCC’s Event Calendar.
- Saturday, 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM Presentation and Walking Tour – Sites of the Historical Chinese Community with Larry Smith Jacksonville Community Center Great Room
- Monday, 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Line Dancing with Teresa – February 2022 Jacksonville Community Center Great Room
- Tuesday, 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM Let’s Create JCC Cottage
- Please be advised: If a class needs to be cancelled, registrants will receive an email at least an hour before class. Please check your email prior to attending our classes.
- For in-person programs: Programs start on time. Please arrive 5 minutes early to sign in and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended. If you do not pre-register, you must sign a waiver each time you attend the class.
- If you are having difficulties registering or paying online, we provide registration envelopes at the front door of the cottage, for your convenience.