- Parking Lot near the Entrance of the Jacksonville Cemetery
- September 24, 2020
- Thursday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Contact event manager
Practice Tai Chi and relax while you tone and gently exercise your body. Tai Chi incorporates balance, breathing, and slow movements of the entire body while relaxing your mind. Tai Chi will gradually improve your posture, balance, flexibility and sense of well being by the continued practice of this Chinese art form.
Tai Chi is taught Thursdays by Carolyn. New students can begin the class anytime.
Cost: $5.00 donation (Scholarships available by request on the registration form.)
Weather Advisory: If our outdoor Tai Chi class needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather, we will post it on the website and Facebook by 8 am.
Please be aware of the following requirements when participating in an outdoor Jacksonville Community Center activity:
- All participants will fill out a brief COVID questionnaire each time they participate in an activity. On that questionnaire you will agree that you have not, in the past 14 days, been in contact with anyone that you knew had COVID-19, and neither you nor anyone in your residence has in the past 7 days had a fever greater than 100 degrees, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing or loss of taste or smell. If any of the conditions apply to you, you may not participate in the activity. You will also be asked to provide basic contact information to use in the event contact tracing is necessary with an infected individual. Your information will only be used for this purpose and will not be shared or used for any other reason.
- Participants will be required to use face coverings while they are entering, exiting and while moving around. Face coverings may only be removed after being positioned and while remaining at a 6 foot distance from others. We will have masks available for purchase for $1.00.
- You are encouraged to bring a personal bottle of water clearly marked with your name.