- June 19, 2020
- Friday, 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Outdoor Beginning YogaPassed
Friday, 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
June 19, 2020
A big thank you to the City of Jacksonville for allowing us to use the beautiful space at Nunan Square Park!
Lori Grable will be teaching her popular Beginning Yoga class outdoors with social distancing! We are excited to welcome you back to one of our classes with new social distancing restrictions to keep everyone safe and comfortable.
Please be advised: If our outdoor Beginner’s Yoga class needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather, we will post it on the website and Facebook by 9 am.
Class Fee: $5 cash or check
Notes from Lori before coming to class:
- Parking is limited, and the class size is limited.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to park, fill out the paperwork, pay ($5.00 cash or check), and set your mat in one of the designated spaces.
- There will NOT be props available for your use.
- You may want to use sunblock, as the park can be sunny at times. You may also want to bring a hat or handkerchief to cover your eyes/face while laying on your back.
Please be aware of the following requirements when participating in an indoor or outdoor Jacksonville Community Center activity:
- All participants will fill out a brief COVID questionnaire each time they participate in an activity. On that questionnaire you will agree that you have not, in the past 14 days, been in contact with anyone that you knew had COVID-19, and neither you nor anyone in your residence has in the past 7 days had a fever greater than 100 degrees, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing or loss of taste or smell. If any of the conditions apply to you, you may not participate in the activity. You will also be asked to provide basic contact information to use in the event contact tracing is necessary with an infected individual. Your information will only be used for this purpose and will not be shared or used for any other reason.
- Participants will be required to use face coverings while they are entering, exiting and while moving around. Face coverings can be removed while sitting in a chair or on a mat positioned at a 6 foot distance from others. We will have masks available for purchase for $1.00.
- You are encouraged to bring a personal bottle of water clearly marked with your name.