- Nunan Square
- July 2, 2021
- Friday, 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Outdoor Yoga with Lori – July
Friday, 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM
July 2, 2021
Cost: $5 Fee (scholarships available)
Audience: All are welcome.
Location: Nunan Square
Dates: Fridays (7/2, (7/9 OFF), 7/16, (7/23 OFF), 7/30)
Time: 10:15 am -11:15 am
Registration is strongly recommended. If you do not register you will be required to fill out a waiver.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to fill out the necessary paperwork.
Join Lori Grable for a Beginning Yoga class outdoors with social distancing! This class is open to anyone that is interested in trying out yoga for the first time or wants a refresher yoga class after a layoff. Come with comfortable clothes, a water bottle, sunscreen, and a yoga mat.
Please be advised: If a class needs to be cancelled, registrants will receive an email at least an hour before class. Please check your email prior to attending our classes.
Please be aware of the following guidelines when participating in ALL Jacksonville Community Center activities:
- Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. If you do not pre-register, you will be required to fill out a waiver each time you participate in one of our programs.
- Participants will not be required to use face coverings while they are participating in a Jacksonville Community Center activity.
- However, OHA strongly recommends that individuals who are unvaccinated or who are at risk for severe COVID-19 disease continue to wear a mask, face covering or face shield when in outdoor crowded areas or in indoor gatherings, and maintain physical distancing.
- People who choose to continue to wear a mask at our activities for any reason will be supported in their decision to do so.
- Please be respectful of others’ space as we transition to events that do not require masks or distancing.