- September 23, 2020
- All Day
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
September 14th was National Coloring Day! Join the fun by entering our 2020 Coloring Contest. We will showcase your art in our windows and website.
(1) Come to the JCC or visit our website to choose from a variety of coloring pages.
(2) Color with friends, family, alone, or even on Zoom with family from out of town. Either way, color TOGETHER!
(3) Bring your entry form and page back to the center and drop it in the designated box.
(4) Visit the Center to pick up a ballot to cast your vote in each age category, including your own.
- Use only crayons, markers, watercolors, or colored pencils. No glitter.
How to enter:
Visit our website at https://jacksonvillecommunitycenter.org/eventer/coloring-contest-2020/ and print out an entry form and coloring page. Entry forms may also be picked up at the Center on the corkboard in front: 160 E Main, Jacksonville, OR 97530. Entries may be mailed into PO BOX 1435, Jacksonville, OR 97530, or dropped off in the green drop box at the Center located at 160 E Main, Jacksonville, OR 97530.
Ages 5 and younger / Ages 6-9 / Ages 10-13 / Ages 14-18 / Ages 18+
Jacksonville Community Center Class Pass. One winner will be selected for each age category. Winners will be notified by phone.
How winners will be selected:
Judging will be conducted through a ballot system from the Jacksonville community. Community members will be invited to pick up a ballot from the corkboard in front of the Center and cast their vote for their favorite coloring page in each category!
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The coloring contest will run Tuesday, September 15, 2020, starting at 5:00 PM PST and end Sunday, September 27, 2020, ending at 11:59 AM PST. Voting will begin the following week and end on Sunday, October 11th, 2020 at 12am CST. The winner will be notified by phone.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to children all ages. Limit one (1) entry per child. All submissions must also complete the entry form, including child’s name, age, parent/guardian’s name and signature, address, phone number and email. Any entries missing the above requirements will be disqualified.
- Contact and address information will be used for the purposes of notifying contest winners.
- One (1) winner per age group 5 and younger, 6-9, 10-13, 14-17 or 18+ will be selected for one (1) class pass. Total of five prizes given.
- Jacksonville Community Center is not liable for a winner’s failure to provide correct contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time of award notification, or fails to timely return any necessary declarations, releases, or additional information, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- All entries become the property of Jacksonville Community Center and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Jacksonville Community Center without additional consent or compensation and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entries will be judged at the contest end by the Jacksonville community through a ballot system, which will be processed by the Jacksonville Community Center staff and board.
- By participating, contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) have received parental consent and grant Jacksonville Community Center the right to use his or her name, age, city, state, and coloring page; (3) release Jacksonville Community Center from any and all liability in connection with this Contest.
Click the link below to select your coloring page. Print it out, fill out the entry form and color!
- Coloring Page 1
- Coloring Page 2
- Coloring Page 3
- Coloring Page 4
- Coloring Page 5
- Coloring Page 6
- Coloring Page 7
- Coloring Page 8